Where in the world did you come from?

Where Are We Coming From? 

“OUR” conversation is in Heaven, translates into “OUR” lifestyle here that is earthy. You are “OUR” Father Creator in this flesh. You are “Hallowed” “BE”ing in us. In “OUR” self-talk, where do we get these God-thoughts?

These symbols’ formed into words, are they not in “OUR” native tongue, English, or Spanish or whatever? Language of love is learned, adopted lifestyle; word pictures or a scale of cymbals to the beat of the drums in “OUR” life. We persist to mimic “OUR” Master.

Patterns develop designed just for us to communicate who You are in these bodies named to “BE” Sons. Your “BE”loved, “Christ-ones,” unique members of Your household. Words in an “earthsuit” recognized for who we are and whose we are.

Possession is 90% of the law and we steal the other 10% doing it “OUR” way. We build a mountain of debt plagiarizing one another. We all are in the same boat fellowshipping with one another, gone astray, floating through life until divine appointment dissolves the debt of all we owe You.

You lead us out of “OUR” poverty, pride and greed to deliver us from the brokenness of the evil one’s grasp for self-glory. Your power to deliver us comes from sacrifice on the cross, “BE”ing Your Son, that is “Glorious,” never ending debt of love we never stop repaying.

Advertisements

About prayersjourney

Elder, retired, GPa, Journaling life, learning To Pray, same home over fifty years. Five sons and GKids.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s